Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Compact Foundation

I picked this foundation up by mistake thinking it was a powder, (but later when trying it realised it was a compact foundation, that will teach me to speed shop hehe). It is quite a nice compact that is designed to provide "perfected, porless, skin in any light" The compact uses photochromatic pigments to bend, reflect,and diffuse light to promote full yet undetectable coverage. It has a soft powder finish, is oil free, fragrance free, and paraben free.- (Courtesy Beauty haven.com).
I picked this one up in the bargain bin at my local chemist for $15 reduced from $34.99!
It comes with it's own latex sponge that I wont bother to use unless it's an emergency as sponges leave streaks and don't blend properly.
It goes on very soft, feeling like velvety powder but with better coverage. It dries to a soft powdery finish but does take a while to set, so if you have oily skin you may not like this product as it moves around a bit.
It comes with a liquifying screen, oooohhhh..which is like a plastic mesh over the product which i tried to pull off st first thinking it was the protective screen, apparently it is there to liquify the product making it softer and easier to apply, (It's really just a gimmick).

I find this foundation provides me with good coverage, it is buildable, (oily skinned people should probably set this with powder),



Overall I wouldn't pay the RRP but I was happy to pay the $15. This compact will live in my handbag for touch ups throughout the day over my regular foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment