Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Saturday 28 July 2012

***July Lust have it Review***

How fast is this year going? Over half way until Christmas again! (Not that I'm complaining I love Christmas time hehe).
So I received my July Lust have it box or bag on the mail yesterday and it always reminds me that the end of the month is near as I always get mine so late in the month which sux because I cant help myself but look at other blogs to see what they got in their bags so I'm not to surprised when I open mine lol.
This months bag was a cheerful bright orange. It felt nice and full which is a good sign.
I was quite happy with the contents I received in my bag, let me share them with you..




Baby Foot (full size rrp$ 29.95)- We actually stock this product at work so I have experienced it before. It is basically a foot exfoliation process that removes dead skin cells off the feet and leaves fresh new skin with no cracks. It takes a few days for the peeling process and it doesn't look pretty (looks like you have a foot disease lol best not to wear thongs out on the street). You have to wear the booties for two hours for the product to work which can be a bit hard for the time conscious. It has alot of acid ingredients in it such as lactic, malic, salicylic and glycolic which all help to rid dead skin cells. This is a good product and does work, my feet are pretty smooth at the moment so I will try and get Joel to use it on his rough feet :)

Matrix deep smoothing shampoo and conditioner (sample sizes) - I haven't tried Matrix products and my hair is very dry lately so I am keen to give this a go, full size products cost $29 each, they contain no parabens and claim to smooth unruly hair leaving it soft, shiny, and manageable. (We shall see :)


Miranesse Velvet lip Lift moisture shine (sample 1.5g)- This is a cute little lip gloss and a good sample size, it doesn't have a name so I don't know which colour I got..But it's like a pink with glitter bits in it. The consistency is sticky which I love as this means better staying power, it smells quite nice but does not plump the lips as it claims I don't think i would purchase the full size of this as it is really just another lipgloss (nothing special).

Avene Gentle eye make-up remover- (sample size) "Gel formulation for effective eye makeup removal, whilst leaving no residue, will not sting or irritate the eyes". So far i really like this product, it is gentle and quite soothing, but i still find it needs to be worked a bit more to remove heavy eye makeup. Don't think i would purchase the full size though as there are cheaper ones out there that do a better job ($22.95).

Avene Ystheal +cream anti ageing- This is a night moisturiser which helps prevent the first signs of photo ageing.(Exposure to uv radiation/sun exposure).
I like this, it's nice and thick and didn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin and my skin did feel hydrated after i put it on. Didn't notice fuller firmer skin :( but give it time hehe.
The only thing I'm not to sure about is the ingredients in this one, - it does contain parabens (which doesn't worry me that much), it has mineral oil which may not be good for those who suffer from oily/acne skin, hydrogenated castor oil- ( not great for broken or irritated skin).

So that's it, overall I am quite impressed and can't wait to get next months bag.
What did you get in your bag this month? Happy??

Nicole :)



No comments:

Post a Comment