Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Review

I have heard a ton of good reviews of this product line so I thought I would give it a go to see if it lives up to it's expectations.
I found this concealer in my local Chemist Warehouse, it was $15 (not on special booo!)
I do have quite blue circles around my eyes, not so much underneath but around my nose area and inner eyes.
I decided to try out the brightener which is nearly the same colour as the lightest shade but with a bit more pink/salmon undertone to it. (And no shimmer thank god :)
This concealer claims to treat under the eye area by diminishing the signs of puffiness and fatigue.
I like the packaging it's a wand with a little twist top to push the product out into a little sponge puff tip applicator which is surprisingly soft and doesn't pull or tug the delicate eye area.
The consistency is quite thin not creamy, it applies well and doesn't settle into fine lines.
I find the colour to be a bit to pink for my skin tone and looks a bit ashy when applied by itself over the blue circles.
When I applied my MAC concealer first and then  added this over the top it was much better and did make my eye area look brighter so I think I may go back and purchase the light concealer and see if that works better for me.
Overall I really enjoy this product and will continue to use it now that I have figured out how to make it work best for me.
Has any one tried this concealer yet?
Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment