Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Physicians Formula, Happy Booster Blush

I was so happy (excuse the pun) to have stumbled across Physicians formula Happy Booster Blush at my local priceline the other day.
I have seen this product on You Tube a fair bit and thought it looked right up my alley! It cost about $20 (you can get them on Ebay for $12 but I wanted it now! lol)
The concept of this blush is that is a mood enchancer "infused with a happy boost blend of Euphoryl a natural plant extract which have been shown to mimic the effect of endorphins", well it certainly smells nice when you open it up, but nothing is going to change my mood when I am doing my makeup at 6.00am getting ready for work hehe nice try though!
I chose the colour Rose, and when blended with all the other colours it does leave a nice rosey hue on my cheeks. It is not heavily pigmented and is quite hard to swatch. The product sucked me in straight away with it's little multi coloured love hearts and metalic pink container, it aslo comes with a little brush that is stored underneath the product but the brush is scratchy and the hairs fall onto your face, (not a good look, stick to a normal blush brush). Overall it is a nice product that can be worn everyday. It's pigmentation is a bit blah, but the cuteness makes up for it and it has a faint violet scent which is quite nice.



colour swatch

I heart you :)

Comparison in size to Physicians formula mineral glow pearls, the booster blush is about 7grams of product

3 comments:

  1. I have a Physicians Formula Shimmer palette and I find the pigmentation not so good either, although you can build but nowhere near the kind of pigmentation you can get with other products! I was so itching to try this hoping it was better but it seems kind of the same. Although I agree, the cute packaging and design definitely makes up for it :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely, the design is so pretty! Pity the pigmentation isn't great. Ah, I HATE brushes that come with products most of the time, always so scratchy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so cute :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete