Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Thursday 21 June 2012

Napolean Perdis red lips and MAC olive eyes look

I brought my first red lipstick a while ago, it was the Napolean Perdis Set lipstick called "Madrid". (Purchased at local Big W store).
I love this blue shade red, it makes my teeth look so white lol.
I didn't think I could pull red lips off but i think it depends on the type of undertones in the red that makes or breaks a good colour.
This lippie is super pigmented, when I first applied it I found that it was all over my teeth in a matter of minutes (Lucky i didn't go out in that time hehe). I have since found that if I apply a lip liner first and then blot after I have applied the lipstick, it stays in place and lasts longer.
I used MAC sumptous Olive on my eyes along with MAC soot in the crease and just a matte white in the inner corners of my eyes, I then tighlined the top of my eyes with a matte black eyeshadow. The hilight on my brow bone is Smashbox Champagne, (my favourite highlighter ever).
Here are the results, I still haven't worn the lippie out yet, I need to work up the courage ;)

What do you think of the look?I think a nice fluttery set of falsies would complete it :) Nicole




ps, That patch of hair has been annoying me ever since i edited this pic, it looks like a bald spot lol




Madrid Lipstick (pic off website)











No comments:

Post a Comment