Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Sunday 3 June 2012

Melbourne Trip, Fashion and beauty shopping haul :)

I just recently got back from a quick holiday to Melbourne and although it was bloody freezing, I had a great time! We have some friends down there who we stayed with, the main reason for going was to watch the State of Origin as the bf is a footy nut!!
I did manage to squeeze in some retail therapy on one of the days we were there. We went to DFO, and pretty much just walked the endless streets of shops all day, I was in heaven :)
Here are some of my purchases....


Forever new bling sandles, i love them so much


Some new earrings from random shops along the way


Black Leather Boots from Siren






Guess Cross body bag, from Guess DFO,Guess how much it was?? $27, bargain right!





My favourite jacket in the world, how cute is this? From Forever New





It is called Jenny tie waist cape coat $120







More bling from Vally Girl


Lush Oatifix face mask, smells divine but haven't used it yet

Vanillary Perfume stick from Lush



MOR Lychee lip gloss, i think the packaging is adorable!

Some Make up goodies, NP Set dark red lippie in Madrid, Rimmel black liner,
Physicians formula mineral glow pearls, smashbox 15 hour cream shadow in Quartz




 
New favourite Perfume, $80 from Myer



Me and a great White shark, i survived don't worry!  :)

I will go through the make-up more in depth when i play around with it a bit. Happy Monday Peeps, Nic :)




2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed Melbourne :) we're having horrible weather here you poor thing lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite jacket in the world,its looking very cute. Its From Forever New brand in the market. Thanks for sharing.

    girls designer shoes

    ReplyDelete