Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wedding Ceremony Spot has been found. Woooh!

I'm really excited today as we have booked and paid for our wedding ceremony spot for next year!! I thought finding a spot would be a long process as i am quite fussy and we didn't really have a set location in mind to get married so there was a lot to chose from.
I somehow stumbled across this chapel on the Internet and thought yep that's it, the minute I saw it. So we went and visited the area and checked it out and i fell in love with it straight away. It's got a massive glass front area so it was very light and airy. The lady showed me the "Royal Wedding Buggy which i will be transported to the chapel in hehe. Its a Rolls Royce Golf Cart lol. Here are some pictures that i found on the Internet ( BTW It's not me in the wedding dress obviously  ;)
Even though the wedding is not until next year I'm already so excited, I think that I will be a fairly easy going bride. I guess the next step is to start looking for save the date ideas.. I'll keep you updated if you are interested.






"Grand Hyatt" Sancturary Cove


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! your wedding photos are going to be amazing :D

    ReplyDelete