Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Thursday 3 May 2012

NSI- "Meet me at the Abbey" gel polish

Yesterday in between clients at work I had a quick gap and decided to use our NSI gel pro polish to paint my nails. I chose the colour "Meet me at the Abbey" which is a beautiful hot Barbie pink colour. The NSI gel polishes are pretty much the same concept as Shellac so they claim not to chip or smudge for 3 weeks.
The basic way of applying this gel colour is to buff the natural oils from your nails, and push back cuticles, then you apply dehydrator this gets rid of any oils left in your nails. You then apply the base coat that comes with the kit, the cure your nails under the UV lamp. The you apply the colour, this is the tricky part, you need to do it very thin not like normal polish- the thinner the better. Then cure again. You then apply another thin coat of colour and cure again. Then you would apply the top coat and cure again lol. After that you wipe the sticky residue off your nails and they are instantly set rock hard with a beautiful shine. I looove them!! This is day 2 and they still look shiny and no chips yet.. I'll keep you informed how long they actually stay nice for. What's your favourite gel polish colour? :)



4 comments:

  1. oh this is such a pretty shade! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i actually chipped a tiny bit off today and it annoyed me so i peeled them all off! ;)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade! What is your verdict on the quality of this brand in comparison to Shellac?

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Shellac is the best out of the two, it is more pigmented and has a wider variety of colours to chose from. I think Shellac lasts longer too. :)

    ReplyDelete