Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Thursday 10 May 2012

Thicker,Longer Lashes.. Yes please! -Model Co Fibre Lash

Lash fibres seem to be the latest craze at the moment, who doesn't want longer, thicker, luscious flutters??
Well I do, which lead me to try out Model Co Fibre Lash. -"False lashes in a bottle".
This is a double ended Mascara tube, one end contains the mascara and one end contains the fibres.
You basically apply a coat of the mascara and while still wet apply some of the fibres to the ends of your lashes for length or apply closer to the roots to fatten them up ;)Then you apply another coat of mascara on top to cover the fibres as they are white in colour. Keep repeating this process until the desired length is achieved.

I have tried the Black Magic fibres, which is a single tube of fibres and you have to purchase the mascara separately. Those fibres when pulled out of the tube went everywhere and you ended up with more on the floor then on your lashes. But the Model Co ones seem to stay on  the wand and not fall off into your eye or floor.

I don't think the mascara is anything special on it's own, the colour is average, the brush is nothing special, and the mascara product itself doesn't do any miracles.. I wouldn't purchase it. But when the fibres are added I can see a big difference.
I have quite long lashes to begin with but they are very thin! Boooo!! I didn't notice a big difference in the thickness but am very happy with the length they give.The fibres don't show up at all and are not clumpy so the finished results just look like my natural lashes.
 In the pics below i have only done one eye in the fibres and one in the normal mascara. It's a bit hard to tell but in real life one is much more noticeable.
I think this is a great alternative to lash extensions or false lashes as they can be fiddly sometimes whereas this product is quite quick and easy enough to apply.
If you live in Australia this full size product is available in the latest Cosmo Magazine. Otherwise follow the link  to the Model Co website where it can be purchased for $39 which includes an eye liner.
http://www.modelco.com.au/fibre-lash-travel-set.html















What do you think of Lash fibres? Have you tried any? I would love to know your thoughts ... Nicole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment