Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Vani-T Colour Crystals- Krush Minerals Eye Pigment

I brought two new eyeshadows from Vani-T, they are called Krush Minerals and the colours I got are called "Travel to Mercury" which is a lovely apricot/orange/bronze/shimmer/pearl pigment, and "Athena" which is  a shimmery brown pigment, (3 grams). They are all made from 100% pure minerals and are an Australian Company.
I love the packaging on these guys- it's a little acrylic cube with a twist top lid and holographic stickers on the sides for some bling factor.
The colours are very rich and pigmented and look great when used with a wet brush for a more vibrant colour.
They retail for $30 at - http://www.vani-t.com/Products/MINERALCOSMETICS.aspx


















1 comment:

  1. These look amazing! So pigmented, and the sheen is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete