Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Sunday 13 May 2012

*Bling Alert!* Sally Hansen Gem Crush Polish -Big Money

So I was walking through Target the other day trying to find something for my darling mother for mothers day, and what do you think i walked out with?? No it wasn't a pink fluffy pair of slippers, or a dressing gown. It was Sally Hansens Gem Crush nail polish in Big Money..For myself.... (I did eventually remember that I was shopping for her not me and found some motherly gifts ;)
As you would know by now I love my bling and this shade is absolutely perfect! It is initially a bronzey colour but it has big flecks of soft purple in it that really work well together! I think it looks really elegant and would look great as an accent nail over a lighter polish. They surely didn't skimp on the glitter factor in this polish and for that reason I'm in love!
In the pics below I have on 2 coats, it needs a top coat over it as it feels a bit scratchy otherwise. I would compare the formula to China Glaze Prismatic polishes.
There are several other colours that I want want want but don't need (this is out of my other half's mouth not mine).. so ill wait until a sale to purchase more.
I got this one at Target for $10 which i thought was pretty good value.
Have you tried these? What are your thoughts??

P.S Happy Mothers day to all the mums out there. I took my mum to see the Book of Shadows, it was a bit strange but what do you expect from a Tim Burton film. I loved Johhny Depp in it though :)






3 comments:

  1. I have this myself and I'm in love with it! Great review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I should grab some! You can never have too many glitter polishes :) xx

    ReplyDelete