Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Monday 7 May 2012

Glitter & Blue tutorial...Subscribe to win :)

I have the day off today so I started playing around with some of my make-up.
The finished results were a lot of blues and glitter with fake lashes to finish the look. Here are the finished result pics.
I didn't really do much to my face apart from the foundation because the eyes took so long and I got over it hehe.
I am going to have a small MAC giveaway, there will be some eyeshadows and other goodies included, if i can get 9 more followers that will put me up to 20, and that's when the giveaway will begin..
EYES-
  • Nyx milk jumbo pencil, up to brow bone.
  • Coastal Scents Aqua blue as a liner on top lashes
  • Coastal Scents Light blue as all over lid colour
  • Coastal Scents Glittery dark blue as the crease colour and lower lash line
  • Coastal scents black colour as the accent in crease
  • LA splash purple glitter
  • Coastal Scents Silver colour on brow bone, (wet)
  • $2 lashes from the junk shop
FACE-
  • Dermablend cover creme in Almond Beige
  • ELF bronzer
  • A random white gel highlighter that I applied over the foundation for a white glow.






coastal scents 88 palette

Have a great week everybody !!! Nicole :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's such an intense look! I'd be a little too scared to try it in public.

    ReplyDelete