Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Monday 7 May 2012

Urban Decay - Grind eyeshadow review

I found this eye shadow in my make up drawer and realised i had never used it! So I thought I would wear it to work the other day. It is a lovely soft pink colour with big silver glitter bits throughout. It has a nice consistency and is pigment rich, especially when used with a primer underneath. 
I love the packaging, it's like an old token or coin.  :)

I used NYX milk jumbo pencil as a base for the glitters to stick too, then applied the Grind shadow to my entire lid. In the crease and lower lash line I used Smashbox bronze shadow and then tight lined my upper lashes with a wet black shadow. Add a few coats of Mac Zoom lash mascara and voila!!
I think this is a nice colour that you could wear out clubbing by smoking it out with blacks, or add a bit of sparkle to your work day like I did.
Has any one tried the new Urban Decay shadows? I would love to know if they are worth getting.     
 Nicole :)








colour swatch with flash,

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely, Nicole. It stands out beautifully on your eyes with a wash of bronze shadow on your crease!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete