Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Monday 30 April 2012

April Glossy Box

I was getting worried yesterday being the last day of the month and I STILL hadn't received my monthly subscription Glossy Box. But Alas, the horn blew out the  front of my house and I  knew it was the postie, woo hoo!!

I have only been subscribed to Glossy Box for 2 months now, the last box I got was very disappointing who wants a full size tube of Dencorub heat gel or a power balance wrist band that snapped when i tried to put it on!! This is a beauty box that i subscribed too right?
I actually think they must have got a lot of bad feedback over last months box as the clipping that comes with the box states that they have now signed up with Lust have it Box to bring us -"A better experience in the future, including more premium brands and added value". I am hoping that the collaboration with the Lust brand will improve the products, we shall see next month i guess..
Thankfully this months box was 100% better than previous! Phew.. All beauty products, AS it should be. I haven't got to try some of the products yet so I will do reviews as I try them.
This is the link to their website if anyone is interested in subscribing. http://www.lusthaveit.com.au/

So here is Aprils goodies....

The post box

Glossy Box :)

Taken the lid off.....
opening the pretty ribbon and black tissue paper....



Ohhhh this looks good...

Indola Innova repair hair capsules x 3

Redwins full size moisturiser sensitive skin, (smells delicious)

Davroe Thermaprotect protection spray (sample)

Uandi Natural  Facial Moisturiser spf15

Jurlique Intense recovery masque

So that's what was in this months box, i would be happy to pay $15 per month if every box were like that..
What is your favourite subscription box? Or have you had any crappy ones?? I would love to know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm jealous! I also got my box on the very last day of April, and got much better stuff than last time! I really wanted the Jurlique product though, since I'm such a huge fan of them, so I was disappointed when I didn't get it :(
    I'm also a subscriber to Lust Have It anyways and I do find their boxes a lot more satisfying :)
    xx
    ps I love your blog, I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete