Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Too Faced- Glamour to go Review

So I have ordered a bunch of makeup on line recently.., the hardest part is waiting for it to get here by snail mail lol, I did get excited today when I saw I had an item to collect at the post office. So I raced down there thinking maybe it's my Bella box, maybe it's my lip butters.. picked the parcel up, it's from Taiwan. Hmmmm what could it be? Opened it up and.... It was... Joel's motorbike mirrors. Booooo! That's the most boring parcel I could think of!!!
  However when I got home there was a package waiting for me, yippee. It was too faced glamour to go palette -fairy edition.

My thoughts on this product.... I thought the packaging was quite cute, but it feels quite cheap and the lid is hard to open. The eye shadow colours looked great in the palette but when I went to swatch them they felt powdery and not very pigmented. There are 8 shadows, they are mostly shimmery with a few being quite glittery. The pink one is just powdery and doesn't produce any colour whatsoever!
I have done a quick eye look with this palette the colours have a lot of fall out and are quite powdery. Overall I am a bit disappointed with this product. I have the too faced romance palette and it's great, with gorgeous rich colours.
The other thing that I don't get ( must have been a male that made this bit) is that the blush drawer has a blush and next to it a lip gloss, and then a bronzer.. Hello? My nice lipgloss now has the dust from the blusher and bronzer in it and has turned poo brown :(
Oh well you win some you lose some and looks like i lost $15!









Hopefully my next package will be more thrilling. Has anyone tried this palette?? What did you think? Have a great day :) ..Nikki.













No comments:

Post a Comment