Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Monday 16 April 2012

**Get to Know me**

I found this get to know me post on Legally Blondes blog post and thought I would share my answers as I find this is a great way to get to know someone.

Are you named after anyone?
No, i am named afer nobody ;( If i was a boy eeew, (no offense boys). I was going to be called Nicholas.

When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm, it was probbably watching a cheesy tv show like Bold and the Beautiful, but i cant really remember.

Do you have kids?
I have 4 hairy four legged children.. My two dogs and two cats, they are my babies and they don't need changing or a babysitter when i go out hehe. So no not any human children but i would like some real ones one day.
My kitties sleeping, snookie and Ted.


If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
That's a hard question. I will say yes as i belieive i am quite easy to get along with, pretty open and honest and i have a crap load of makeup, what's not to like ;)

Do you use sarcasm alot?
No i neeeever use sarcasm *rolls eyes* ;)

Will you ever Bungee Jump?
Hell yes! I would love to Bungee Jump, i have been sky diving before but this would be a totally different experience i would imagine. There is only one bungee jump here in Australia and it's pretty far away from me :)

What's your favourite cereal?
I'm not really a cereal type gal, i guess it would be corn flakes or coco pops? Give me good ol vegemite on toast anyday..

What is the first thing you notice about people?
I notice the person as a whole i think. The way their body langauage is, the clothes they are wearing, then maybe the eyes or teeth, when i was younger i used to judge a guy by the shoes he was wearing lol shallow much??

What is your eye colour?
Blue

Scary movies or happy endings?
I love me a good horror movie, but who can resist a good rom com?? The best way to answer this question would be a horror movie with a happy ending.. :)

Favourite smells?

I love walking into the beauty and perfume counters at the major department stores like Myers, i could sniff their shop all day!! I also love a nice hearty winter meal bubbling away such as soup or lamb shanks mmhhhmmm, and i love the smell of Lush shops and Lush in general.

Summer or winter?
I will say Winter only because it's still quite warm here in winter and summer is stinking hot!

Computer or TV?
T.v


Furthest place you have been from home?

I went backpacking around Europe, and that is very far from home

Where were you born?
I was born in Sydney Australia. This question reminded me of when i was young at school and we would say to other kids, "say i was born in hospital while holding your tongue" It comes out as if they are saying i was born in horse piddle. haha good ol school fun!

Do you have any siblings?
Yes i have my little sister who is 23 who is pretty much my best friend, i have a little bro who is 21 and he is a diving instructor, and i have a little step sister who is 8 going on 18. I love them all dearly!

My bro, sis, a big mother fuc*%g snake and myself in Bali.



Feel free to repost these questions on your own blog, i would love to read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment