Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 18 April 2012

KISS Nail Dress Review

 This is actully my first set of the popular "stick on designs" for nails, and i have to say i love them and will be purchasing more!
I got these from Big W, they were $12 for 28 stickers.

They are so blingy without looking cheap or tacky. As you can see in the designs they have different ones in the packet so you can dress your nails up with different patterns.
They are really easy to use, i even did my left hand perfectly lol.
It comes with a little file, and you basically stretch the design over a clean filed nail, stick it down, fold it under the free edge, and file off the excess. ( I used scissors also).
They are meant to last 10 days, lets see about that! I will update with staying power.
Have you tried any of these designs? What are your favourite patterns? There are so many to chose from!


Finished Results. I like, do you??

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by to check out your blog! Just followed :) some lovely posts here and I'm loving all the pink! x

    ReplyDelete