Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butter- Sweet Tart

                                        Yay, Finally Australia has introduced Revlon Lip butters to it's shelves!
I was so sick of watching you tube videos on them,I wanted them so badly! Lol. So we now stock them at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, most pharmacies, and Department stores. I got mine from the Chemist Warehouse, they are not cheap here, $21.95 for one! (Our make-up is always so much more pricey then U.S)  :(
I just got the one to begin with and i will wait until a sale to purchase more.
My thoughts- Lovely colour, it's a bright bubblegum pink, lovely texture - smooth and creamy, it doesn't stay on your lips for to long but i didn't expect it to with how soft and smooth it is.
They don't seem to have much of a smell which doesn't bother me. It's just like a lovely smooth creamy lip tint.
I brought one off eBay which i am stillllll waiting for! Overall i love the packaging (sleek silver design with a pretty pink transparent lid), i love the colour and texture, i don't love the price but i will fork the money out again for another colour I'm sure :)




..Sweet Tart on my lips..

                                         What are your favourite shades of Lip butters?








2 comments:

  1. Sweet Tart looks lovely on you! I haven't taken the plunge yet - I'm still talking myself into it due to the hefty price tag.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is amazing on you!
    I currently only have Cherry Tart. I adore it.
    - Kristy

    http://summerxmermaids.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete