Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Tuesday 24 April 2012

NYX Runway Collection Eyeshadow Palette- Versus

Wow! I am so glad that i have this NYX palette. It's becoming my everyday eyeshadow.
 With 10 different natural/neutral colours to chose from there is one for every occasion. So far i have found the shadows to be well formulated,they seem very pigmented with little fallout and the packaging is a nice shiney black plastic.
 The colours range from shimmery white to four different shades and textures of purples, to the natural browns and taupe's, and one black (this is the only colour I'm not overly fussed with as it is a bit streaky and more like a dark grey in colour).
I find that if you use an eye primer under these shadows the colour is even more vibrant and gorgeous!
There are a few more palettes that i am thinking of purchasing as i am very happy with this one and it's quite cheap which is a bonus, this one cost me $13 including postage from EBay.
This one is called  "versus" and i think the next one I will purchase will be "Champagne and Caviar" which has more of the neautral brown colours.



Nataural look using the beige over lid and light purple in crease


2 comments:

  1. This is a very timely post, as I am contemplating purchasing some NYX products and now I am certainly sold on the eyeshadows!

    I only just found out that Groove Accessories sell NYX (there is one in Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, but not sure about anywhere else). So, the NYX addiction begins :)

    Thank you for a comprehensive review, the purple colour you are wearing looks beautiful.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa,

    Thanks for the comment, i saw the NYX items in Groove too! bye bye pay! hehe

    ReplyDelete