Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Friday 6 April 2012

Fave perfume - Armani Code

I love Giorgio Armani fragrances, and this one is no exception.
The perfumes i like most are probably classed as more of an evening scent, i don't really like "fresh" scents as i find they don't last long on my skin, i like sweet scents but not sickly sweet (aka Brittany Spears line). Code is a soft powdery floral with hints of Jasmine, musk and Vanilla and is quite a night time fragrance that lasts for a long time, I love when you wake up and you can still smell the faintness of last nights perfume on your clothes that you wore out. This gets so many compliments when i wear it, i think i will make it my signature scent :)
This website has different sizes you can purchase, mine was about $85 for 75ml. www.fragrancenet.com


Do you have an all time favourite perfume that you couldn't live without??







No comments:

Post a Comment