Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Friday 6 April 2012

2012 Nail Trends

I love looking at nail trends, some people are so imaginative with their creations, nails are like little works of art!
I have been doing my nails in one colour with the ring finger a different colour lately but am getting a bit over it now. My nails are kind of ugly and they don't suit a lot of the trends, they don't grow long- just snap right off and they are kind of fat looking boooo! I want long slender nails, (please god pleeeeease!!)
Below are some of my dream nail pics that are the current trends that I'm not sporting! ;(

Love the bling nails and the ombre look in the middle!





Leopard print, need i say more...
glitter french manicure, love!!

Matte and shiney work well together

No comments:

Post a Comment