Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Love me some Lush!

This weekend i went to one of my favourite shops on the planet, Lush! There is not a Lush store close by to me so i don't get to venture there very often, but we went to the Gold Coast to have a look at some wedding places so i was mega excited to go into Lush. I normally order my fix items on line but there is something about the smell, and the colourful glittery little wonders that await you at the store that makes it exciting!
I have my little goodies unwrapped near me to get a pic to show you guys and the aroma of when they are all together is divine if my house smelt like Lush all the time i would become a hermit and never leave ;)


Too Drunk Emotibomb- I always get some of these scary looking fellas, you drop them into a steamy hot shower and the aroma magically cures your hangover.. (Not really but it smells very invigorating and refreshing). $4.95

The Ex factor Bath Ballistic- "Exorcise your ex" hehe.. This guy smells like Vanilla and musk and i cant wait to have share my bath with him. $5.50

Candy Fluff Fluffy Egg- This one is an Easter edition, they also had an Easter carrot but i didn't think it smelt that nice. This one smells like rockstar soap but a bit more musky its very very sweet smelling which i looove! $5.50

The Comforter Bubble Bar- "Wraps you in a fluffy pink blanket of blackberry bubbles to keep you safe and warm".. Need i say more :) $10.50

Rose Jam Bubbleroon Bubble Bar- This one is fairly new i  think, it's like a cute little macaroon that you would buy at a little bakery in Paris, but it smells 1000 times sweeter, you can break this one up and use one piece for each bath. It smells like coconut, roses, and flowers? Weird combo but it works. $6.50

Now off to the bath with me..........................  What's your fave Lush product?? :)




  •  

1 comment:

  1. I love lush products! my fav is the honey I washed the kids soap! great blog! you have a new follower! follow back if you like my blog x Marina

    ReplyDelete