Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Thursday 5 April 2012

*Easter Bling* China Glaze Liquid Crystal polish

Happy Easter long weekend my fellow Aussies!
Feels great to have 4 days off from work. To celebrate I brought myself an Easter present :)
China Glaze Liquid Crystal.
This one caught my eye as it is so damn blingy! This colour is from their new line "Prismatic Chroma Glitters". It's a bluey/ purple colour with holographic glitters in it, the only problem is that when you do eventually want to remove it it's a pain in the butt to get off lol, but that's the same as most glittery polishes i guess.
It doesn't take long to dry with 2 coats for added shimmer.You will need to apply a few coats of top coat as it feels a bit gritty without. You can purchase China Glaze polishes for about $13, www.crushcosmetics.com.au/china-glazey is a good online shop to get them from.





I would love to know what everyone is doing for Easter, (apart from scoffing on eggs like me hehe), i will be relaxing and also studying for my IPL and Laser Saftey Officers Certificate so i can zap those nasty hairs off peoples bodies! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment