Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Monday 2 April 2012

Do you suffer from oompa loompa syndrome?

Oompa loompa syndrome- symptoms include orange hands and or feet, too much tan around your ankles,knuckles,elbows, patchy orange fading tan on the body, this look is definitely not fashionable this season.. Fear not! I have found a great product that promises to remove any unwanted tan in an instant, St.Tropez tan remover.
This product pretty much feels like the heavy duty soap that guys use to get rid of dirt and grease off their hands, It doesn't smell that great, smells like strong hair dye to me lol but this stuff will get your tan off like a charm. You can use this up to 4 hours since you applied the tan, just pump some out of the dispensor and add water. I have used it when my spray tan went patchy after a few days and it got majority of it off. Handy to keep in the shower for emergencies :) I got mine from my local chemist and it costs about $15


No comments:

Post a Comment