Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 28 March 2012

For all the blondies out there..

Don't you just hate it when you get your hair coloured at the hairdressers and it's a beautiful vibrant blonde, and then you start washing it with your supermarket shampoo promising to lock in colour and shine and then in a few short weeks it looks brassy, dull, & lifeless!!
Well have i found the miracle product for you. Introducing my hairs new best friend - Delorenzo Nova Fusion colour care shampoo in Silver.
I have tried many purple shampoos and none compare to this one.
This shampoo is great for people wanting to enhance their blonde colour as it actually makes you blonder!It is designed for both coloured and natural hair to revive and add highlights and tones.
It smells divine the fragrance is supposed to be rose tea and lavender. This shampoo doesn't foam up like most and i think this is because it's natural based ingredients. You can leave this in for up to 5 minutes and then follow with the conditioner. You will see results in your blonde the minute you get out of the shower!
When i first purchased this shampoo i used it everyday, then a hairdresser said to me " You need to stop using toner your hair is going grey" lol, i told her it must be the shampoo and she said only use it once a week so i did and it doesn't have the purple tinge to it anymore.
You can purchase this on line, i get mine from my local Salon Shop mine costs $20 with a trade discount, on line the shampoo looks to be roughly $24.
Rejoice blondes, we may shine again :)


1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! I just followed! Could you follow me back and enter in my giveaway
    thanks so much
    http://beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-memories-suite-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete