Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Monday 26 March 2012

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub :)

If there is one thing that puts a smile on my face it's a cute little pot full of yummy scented Lush lip scrub! This 25gm pot is full to the top and smells divine, not really like bubblegum but very sweet none the less. (It's quite inexpensive, i think i paid $8.90)

I use a cotton tip to take the product out and rub it into my lips. It can be quite messy with all the little sugar granules falling everywhere - (even into your mouth sometimes.. Not such a bad thing if your craving something sweet ;). Then rub it in with an old toothbrush.

It leaves my kissers felling soft and renewed ready for the day ahead!
 This product comes in three different scents, bubblegum, mint julip, and sweet lips which is a vanilla chocolate scent, yummmm!!
Sugary Goodness without the calories




No comments:

Post a Comment