Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Monday 26 March 2012

Ecoya Vanilla Bean Candle

My new love.. I stumbled across this candle when i was in a day spa getting a facial (Hard day that was). There was a lovely creamy vanilla smell that enveloped the whole day spa. I found out off the therapist that it was an Ecoya candle in Vanilla Bean, i knew i had to have it or i would die ;)
So on my way out I bypassed all the lovely facial products for purchase and went straight to the candle section.. (RRP is $38 but fully worth every scent cent).
The website describes this candle as- "A velvety and rich full-bodied vanilla bean extract deliciously wrapped in creamy tones of butterscotch to create a rich, indulgent, luxurious, fragrance".
This describes it perfectly! I love the thick glass jar and the fact that it has 55 hours of pure vanillary burning time, and the fact that Ecoya is an Australian Company from Botany Bay. Anywhoo time to light the flame.. ohh yeahh!

                                                        What is your fave candle scent?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment