Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Tuesday 27 March 2012

...Bedroom Bliss....

I love being nosey on you-tube and watching the bedroom tours and house tours of other people, it gives me good ideas of what i would like my own home to look like.
My style has changed so many times over the years, i remember when i was a teenager oh so many years ago i wanted my room to be a dolphin palace lol i had the dolphin bedspread with matching lamp shade and dolphin stuffed animals and posters everywhere lol, then i moved up in the world and wanted an all pink room, pink pillows, pink lava lamp, all mixed in with the latest posters of backstreet boys and Leonardo Dicaprio which i used to give a little kiss before bed time.. (Can't believe i admitted that, but hey were all friends here right??) ;)
Since growing up a bit more.. and buying my first house i have free reign over decor yay! First i thought i wanted a beachy looking house so everything was shells and light furniture, then a added a bali mix to it, and now i have decided that i like the Parasian shabby style, it all actually works together somehow and I'm quite happy with how it's all coming along.
Here are a few pics for any other nosey interested people out there who want to see some of my favourite things in my bedroom..  :)


Light from Ikea, there is one on the other side of the bed too.

This was from spotlight (craftstore) i painted it white and it hangs above my bed :)
My Manequin. she is on a stand & i got her for Christmas
My Eifel Tower bangle holder
How cute is this wall sticker.. Get it on Ebay peoples!!
Eifel tower picture hangs above my drawers

My whimsical jewellery holder which i lovvve it's arcrylic and holds my fave jewellery


What is your bedroom/ house style??
 I have to go now and get my butt to the gym!!











No comments:

Post a Comment