Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Thursday 15 March 2012

Make-up Friday :)

Friday is finally here woo hoo! What are your plans?
I am working tomorrow, booo. But then as it's St Patricks day I will be hitting the town for a few green beverages!
So as i have the day off today, i thought i would share with you the make-up look that i am wearing and loving at the moment..

First i apply a primer which i find helps my make up stay put and glide on easier. I use Bloom Prep and Prime, this primer smells really nice and natural, it sinks nicely into the skin, you can purchase Bloom products from selected Target stores, i got mine in a pack for $40 that also came with powder lip gloss and eye wipes.

Next is my foundation - Nude by nature flawless finish mineral foundation. I am not to fussed about this foundation, it doesn't come in the best array of colours -light, medium or dark, i chose medium but darken it up a bit with bronzer. It smells good and is nice and thick, gives a nice healthy glow, and comes in a nice pump bottle which is great for hygiene reasons, but you do need to keep layering it for more coverage.
I also got this from my local target store for $39.95 but would not repurchase.

I then use MAC sheer select powder in NC25, i love this powder as a setting powder, on it's own it's nothing special i find it is a bit to sheer for my liking, i apply this with my Vani-t Kabuki brush, this is so soft with natural bristles and i love the diamonds around the outside of the handle.

Bronzer is Dior bronze in Amber. This bronzer is a great colour, nice and dark great for under the cheeks and around temples. It does have some glittery particles in it which i don't really like. I don't use this much anymore as it crumbled on me :(

For cheeks i use Vani- t blush stick in St. Tropez, i didn't like this at first as it had glitter in it (Not a good look when it accumulates in the fine lines..) But the glitter seems to have gone now and i love using this on my cheek bones and temple area as it gives just the right amount of colour and a lovely candle lit sheen, it is very soft & smooth -but you do need to blend this out with a brush or you will have a big line where you have put it on lol.

Eyes- Mirenesse pearl crush creasless shadow in Akoya Pearls. I got this off the Mirenesse website the other day, it is the most softest shadow i have ever used, glides on beautifully and the colours in this palette are beautiful for blue eyes. I also used a black eye shadow to line the top of my eyes for a bit of drama. I didn't put mascara on as i am going to the gym soon and panda eyes are not in this season..
(Swatch of Mirenesse colours, i used the lightest all over the lid up to brow bone, mid tone on my eye lids and copper colour in the crease)










Here are some pictures of the products i used today.
P.S don't judge the hair do, it is my day off after all :)
Me with nothing on!!








After Voila :)

 





               Have a great weekend everyone :) x









No comments:

Post a Comment