Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Saturday 24 March 2012

DIY Bouquet :)



I really like the idea of a brooch bouquet, i saw it at a wedding recently and it looked so elegant and sophisticated. It would be something i could keep for a long time after the wedding.
 After finding some websites that sell them i realised they are worth more than a normal bouquet of fresh flowers, ranging from $350 upwards!
So after some research i decided i am going to put my creative side to the test and make one. If it turns out well i will make the bridesmaids flowers too. So i have started collecting some brooches i want mine to consist of pearls, diamonds (not real lol), mixed with white flowers (not sure what kind yet), i found some nice ones on ebay and since telling people about my idea they have all been keeping their eyes out for me. Hubby's mum also has some brooches from her mother that she will give me and my mum has some from my great nan!
I'm excited to get started and will keep you posted on how it is coming along. There are lots of other different bouquets out there, here are some that i like!
I would love to know if any of you have made your own bouquet or any thing else that saved money on your wedding day..
Have a great Saturday night, I'm off to the movies :)







A felt Bouquet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment