Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Tuesday 19 June 2012

June Lust Have It Box :)

I was quite pleased with this months Lust have it box (or bag). Last month I was dissapointed with my bag, it had some biore products for oily skin which was no use to me, a shattered make up store purple eye shadow which probably would have been lovely if it wasn't all through the bag! (The box was a much better idea as the products were packed with more care and padding). And I got a sample of perfume that smelled like an old lady's garden! Lol this month was much better. There are some pictures below of what was in the bag, I only just got it today so I haven't tried any of it out. I am quite excited to try the 24k gold face and eye masque by lonvitalite, looks like it has some good ingredients in it! I also received a Bloom Glitter liquid eyeliner in silver which I swatched on my hand and seems very nice. There were 2 perfume samples in the bag, one was the new Roberto Cavalli sample which I already own and the other was Marc Jacobs new Daisy scent. I have decided to collect little perfume samples and when I travel I can take them along with me instead of full size bottles that can smash easily!
The last thing I recieved was a Batiste dry shampoo in the flavour Blush.
I will do proper reviews on most of these products as I try them out..
It seems one month I get a great box, and the next month I get a crappy box, Hmmm, I guess I will stick with them for a few more months and see how it goes. My next subscription service would be from Bella Box as they always seem to have high end products in their boxes.

 So were you guys happy with your box/bag this month?  :) Nicole




1 comment:

  1. Still haven't gotten mine yet! Boo! But I can't wait to get it, I'm digging everything in it! :D
    Hopefully next month they'll be back on track with awesome stuff!
    xx

    ReplyDelete