Welcome to my beauty Blog, please subscribe it will make my day :)

Wednesday 27 June 2012

benefit and Smashbox, Creasless cream shadow review

Hi Everyone!

Lately I have purchased a few eye bases/cream shadows and wanted to share them with you.
I purchased the Smashbox 15 hour wear cream shadow in the colour Quartz which is a lovely golden/bronzey/taupe colour, this was brought from myer for $24.
The colour is really pretty and full of shimmer and it does stay on the eyes for a long time ( I haven't had my make-up on for 15 hours to see if it does stay on that long).
It doesn't crease which is great. Sometimes I will put this on as a shadow colour and sometimes i will put this on as a base and then put a lovely gold or bronze pigment over the top and it just amplifies the colour so much!
The only thing that I don't love about the product is that it seems to have fallout of glitter particles after a days wear. I don't know if this is because I rubbed my eyes or not though.. There were alot more colours to chose from, and overall I am happy with the product and would purchase again.

The second shadow cream I purchased on line, www.allcosmeticswholesale.com
 It's Benefits creasless cream shadow liner in "Sippin n Dippin", it's a beautiful orange creamy colour with no shimmer/glitter but has a nice sheen to it. I love the packaging like all Benefit products it's so damn cute! I can't bear to throw the packaging away yet hehe.
This shadow lasts a long time too and doesn't crease, i find it looks really pretty with an orange or gold colour over the top of it. It looks nice on it's own but is very subtle in colour. I picked this one up for $9 on special which I thought was a bargain!





What are your favourite cream eye shadow/bases? Has anyone tried out the Tattoo ones? I would like to give them a try next. :) Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I LOVE quartz - who can go wrong with a taupe eyeshadow base?! Interesting that you picked up Sippin n Dippin from allcosmeticswholessale.com - what is the Benefit range like on there? I can never find many Benefit products on the likes of strawberrynet so I'd be interested to hear if you are onto a winner!

    Thanks for the review :)

    Lx

    ReplyDelete